We had a good interactive AGM last night when a number of issues were discussed. The minutes will be out in due course and I detail some of the main areas:-
• Steven Bearded was elected as Vice Chairman
• Anita Nutter did not want to stand as a candidate for the committee
• The rest of the current committee was re elected along with Ian Keenan who will now join the committee.
• Club Competitions – it was agreed to change the entry rules for next session – we will be looking for members to submit up to three images (prints or projected) the two prints with the highest marks will be recorded.
• The two set subjects were voted on:-
1. Prints – ‘Emotions’ – to be judged by Stuart McMillan
2. Projected – ‘Wild Life in East Lothian – to be judged by Jim Todd
• Under any other business Clive asked:-
1. Had everyone set up files on their computers detailing next year’s comps. based on details in his last week’s communication?
2. Did members want the setting up extra meetings (visits and workshops) during ‘closed session’ – Separate e mails will be sent out about these.
The Trophy Presentations followed – congratulations to all who received medals and the trophies. – a full list will be posted on the notice board and the web site along with a photo line up.
Finally we were treated to delicious refreshments and many thanks to those who made these.
Have a good summer and make a real effort to get some great images and put the best into your ‘potential folders’.