Our very last face to face meeting of 2020 was the Swedish Interclub meeting, where we reviewed images submitted to us by Mölnlycke Fotoclubb, in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Almost one year later, on 11th March 2021 were were once again reviewing their images. This time however, thanks to our newly discovered method of holding virtual meetings by Zoom, we were joined by Mölnlycke Fotoclubb members. Both clubs had submitted 21 images each, which were reviewed in turn. Musselburgh members submitted votes for their top 5 favourite Mölnlycke images, which were:
- 1st (36 votes)
- A beautiful and mysterious image of a woodland stream. This was by far the most popular image, which most members who voted declared as their favourite.
- 2nd place (23 votes)
- A striking image of trees covered in snow contrasting with the soft water of a stream, lit by a golden light.
- 3rd place (19 votes)
- A beautiful New Zealand landscape with fantastic mountains and lovely reflections, with a duck captured in just the right place.
- 4th equal (16 votes)
- An innovative and beautiful, minimalist image of a small tree, created using a double exposure.
- 5th place (12 votes)
- A well posed, backlit image of a robin.
Mölnlycke members’ favourite Musselburgh image was a striking black and white picture of a rose created by Elaine Gilroy.